Thank you for choosing to consign with PLRG!
Our policy is below as well as a list of brands our customers love!
Poor Little Rich Girl (PLRG) accepts high-end fashion apparel, designer handbags, shoes, jewelry, accessories (belts, scarves, hats, etc.), outerwear, and formalwear.
1. Articles to be consigned:
- Must be in new or like-new condition, seasonally appropriate, and generally no more than 2 years old (Vintage or luxury items are an exception)
- Must be freshly laundered/dry-cleaned and pressed and neatly folded– NO EXCEPTIONS
- Must be free from stains, holes, pet hair, odors, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All shoes must be wiped down inside and outside including the soles (baby wipes work well for this) – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All handbags must be empty and the linings must be cleaned out – NO EXCEPTIONS
2. We have a minimum of 15 items to start an account and a maximum of 35 items per appointment. Appointments for consignors are required and will be conducted by our Consignment Concierge service.
- Consignment Concierge – since we are operated wholly online, consignors may make appointments to have their items picked up from their home for free if they are within a 15-mile radius of York Township, York Co., PA, or Manheim Township, Lancaster Co., PA.
- If you are outside of this radius we will charge a $10.00 transportation fee for distances of 16-20 miles; $15.00 for distances of 21-30 miles; and $20.00 for distances of 31-40 miles. Your fee will be deducted from your consignment balance or is payable at the time of pickup. If you are further than 40 miles away, please contact us and we can discuss applicable fees and/or make other arrangements.
3. Clothing is accepted seasonally – Spring/Summer (January – June) and Fall/Winter (July – December).
4. PLRG has the right to refuse any clothing or item that we feel will not sell due to condition or style. Items that have been checked in with any type of undetected damage are automatically donated with no compensation to the consignor – NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. All items are left at consignor’s risk. Consignor agrees that PLRG is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
6. All pricing is set by PLRG. Items are generally priced at 30% - 40% of their original retail value. If your item is new with tags, we will price it at approximately 50% - 60% of the original price listed on the tag. If an item is not sold after being listed for 30 days PLRG reserves the right to discount at the company’s discretion to expedite sales. Items may be discounted before 30 days if there is a periodic online sale. Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price of their items.
7. Consignment payments are processed every month. You must have at least a $35.00 balance to have a check mailed to you during consignment period. If your balance is over $99.00, a check will be mailed to you on the 15th of the following month. If you do not reach $35.00 in sales during your consignment period, we will send you your remaining balance at the end of your contract.
8. Consignors will receive a confirmation email from PLRG detailing both accepted items and starting Retail Price
9. Your consignment period is for 120 days. WE DO NOT STORE UNSOLD MERCHANDISE. Any item not sold after 120 days, will become the discretionary property of PLRG and will be donated to local charities (Matthew 25, Dress for Success, Salvation Army, etc.).
Brands Our Customers
Anthropologie, Gucci, Free People, Prada, J. Crew, Tory Burch, Lilly Pulitzer, Eileen Fisher, Banana Republic, Frye, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Francesca’s, Urban Outfitters, Asos, Zara, Rag and Bone, Betsey Johnson, Furla, Theory, Elizabeth & James, J. Brand, True Religion, Lucky Brand,White House Black Market, American Apparel, Tiffany, Nanette Lepore, Burberry, Elie Tahari, Vince Camuto, and Alice & Olivia.